WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Whiteman ordered to repaint his door - or else!

Here's yet another piece of stupidity from the LNOMA's of our much abused country....(Let's Not Offend Muslims Association). Let us hope that Mr.Rolfe sticks to his guns! Nationalists should protest about this blatant tyranny. This is the site of 'Landlords Places For People'
I have sent them a polite e-mail regarding the matter. I will publish any response.

Ex-soldier told to repaint his St George's flag front door by housing association after it was deemed offensive and distressing

  • Steven Rolfe painted the St George's flag on his front door in 2003
  • He received a letter ten years on saying neighbours could be 'alarmed'
  • Landlords have now apologised for saying it could be 'offensive'
  • But they insist he must repaint door as he does not have proper permissionFor ten years, Steven Rolfe has displayed the flag with pride.
    But far from making him a patriotic citizen, his unorthodox St George’s banner has seen him branded a ‘nuisance neighbour’.
    The 52-year-old former soldier painted the red and white symbol on his front door in 2003 yet only now have his landlords decided it is ‘offensive’ and must go.
    He has 14 days to remove it – or face eviction.
    Mr Rolfe, who served in Northern Ireland in the 1980s, said: ‘I’ve had this for ten years and nobody has said anything until now.

    ‘My landlords, Places for People, sent me a letter saying it could be deemed offensive, and that I was breaking my agreement over a nuisance.
    ‘I wrote back, asking for retrospective permission because it’s been there so long, but they weren’t interested.
    'I’m ex-forces and I’m proud to be English. I’m not in the EDL or any other racist group. I’m very angry about this, and I won’t be changing anything. I want my day in court.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....