WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Tuesday 29 October 2013

David Brown R.I.P

I had the very sad news yesterday that one of my closest friends and Comrade, National Front member Dave Brown passed away on Sunday. Dave was a unique character and irreplaceable for his many fine qualities.
He was 77. I have spoken to his daughter this morning and she told me the funeral is on Monday, and all his Nationalist comrades are invited to come along by his family.
Its hard to accept that a man with such courage and honesty as Dave, is no longer with us.
 
 
"Cattle die, kinfolk die,
we ourselves must die.
But one thing I know will never die,
The fame of a  dead man's deeds"
 
 
Dave - foreground going to NF election meeting


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....