WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Sunday 10 August 2014

The new BNP leader - what's going on?

Griffin with new BNP leader Walker or rather
新しいBNPリーダーウォーカーグリフィン
We have been told that Nick Griffin has stood down as BNP Leader and is taking up the post of President of the BNP. 
His position as party leader has been taken over by a man named Adam Walker.
I have to confess my ignorance here. Though I have had the great displeasure of knowing Nick Griffin a long time, I have never met Adam Walker.
I have never met Mr.Walker but I am getting messages and emails asking me what do I think about the bloke?
I can only go on what I can obtain from the web and so far this is it....................


From a recent  'Daily Mail' article (27th July 2014),  I find this...

Fury of PoWs after new leader of BNP visits shrine to Japanese war criminals who killed Allied troops in Second World War
The new leader of the BNP has been accused of insulting Britain’s war dead by visiting a shrine that honours Japanese war criminals responsible for the deaths of thousands of Allied troops and civilians during the Second World War.
Adam Walker’s visit to the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo has outraged veterans’ associations and former soldiers who worked in horrifying conditions as slave labourers on the bridge over the River Kwai.
Mr Walker, 45, who took over from Nick Griffin last week as chairman of the far-right British National Party, is himself a former soldier.
On its website, the BNP claims to be a ‘patriotic’ party that recognises the ‘huge sacrifice’ of British servicemen and women, yet the Yasukuni Shrine is the most potent symbol of Japan’s militaristic past.
Among those it honours are 14 Japanese military commanders and politicians judged by international tribunals to have committed the most heinous war crimes.
Hardly an auspicious start to my research!
Then I found this from a Nationalist Blog....
In Mr Adams words......
“For six years, I lived and worked as a teacher in Japan, where I studied karate – I eventually ended up teaching karate to the Japanese in their own language.
“I learned about their unique culture and way of life, often spending time at Buddhist retreats. I also married a Japanese woman."
And from another site.....Mr Walker, from Spennymoor, Co Durham, married a Japanese woman, Chie Shinoda, in 2001. He says he speaks the language fluently after living in the country for several years in the 1990s.
He has two children by a second wife who is White.

My summation - Adam Walker is a classic example of the 'Civic Nationalist' who haunt the realms of British Nationalism.
If even only half of what I heard and found out is correct then Adam Walker could never become Leader of the National Front - in fact he could not even become a member of the National Front!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....