WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Friday 3 October 2014

Memoirs of a Street Soldier

Quite a few Nationalists seem to have read my grandly titled 'Memoirs of a Street Soldier'. Its been selling well on Amazon apparently and I get requests both for new copies mostly at the moment from academics or academia, but also emails and messages telling me something which I already know - its ten years since I wrote it and its way overdue for a new revised 2nd edition.
The first edition doesn't take into account the Nationalist Alliance, the BPP and of course the National Front's struggle over the last ten years.
So I am starting out to revise and add two extra chapters, hopefully giving a more rounded and fresher look to the book (let?).
Many thanks to all who have bought it and have given me feedback and encouraged me to update it.
I must in particular than Comrade KW for his usual solid and no nonsense overview.
So watch out! Coming to a corner shop near you - 'Revenge of the Radioactive....' sorry, 2nd Edition, "Memoirs of a Street Soldier"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....