WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Monday 2 July 2018

Pain the neck ! Yes I am....


WHITE VOICE
My apologies to readers and subscribers of this online (and ever popular!) newzine.
I have been trying to keep up the regular production of a fortnightly White Nationalist
news and views propaganda vehicle.
The idea is that starting at just four PDF pages in 2017 we saw Issue 31 in mid-June and the size being upped to 12 pages.
The reason it is distributed to a growing subscriber base in PDF format for a reason.
Any subscriber receiving it can print out the full magazine for onward distribution as a ‘hard copy’ newzine.

Most Nationalists have printers, be they inkjet or otherwise and could run off any number of White Voice’s to friends and family. Even to their local newspapers and community. (Think BIG!)
You may not have noticed but nearly every printer now being produced can print out in DUPLEX which means that after a little adjustment to the print setup, the magazine will come out as a double paged issue and in glorious colour.
It’s a weapon you should use!
Issue 32 is being slowly compiled and I had hoped to distribute it last week.
Ongoing illness in the form of muscle problems in my neck and back mean that my time at a computer is limited to short bursts.
I am hoping it will be out the end of this week.
This ongoing illness is debilitating and frustrating

And is curtailing much of the Agitprop Output I so believe in.
I’m not asking for sympathy – merely patience.
Keep up the fight at every level – never let the stinking System have a moment’s peace!

Eddy Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....