WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Friday 20 September 2013

Tribute to Ian Stuart Donaldson (11 August 1957 – 24 September 1993),

In a few days time it will be the 20th Anniversary of the tragic death of Ian Stuart. Ian was one of the truest White Nationalists on the Nationalist scene in Great Britain.
I had the privilege to meet him a couple of times when I lived in London and he came to one of the National Action Party meetings in the Westminster area.
I also talked to him on the phone quite a few times, and as far as I can recall, I asked Ian if he would speak at a BNP meeting to be held in Leeds in October 1993. They were the last words I spoke to him, and was terribly shocked, as was every other decent WN, when we heard of Ian's death.
There will be many tributes to him in the coming week, but I think this tribute song written and sung by Saga, says it far better than I ever could.
Ian Stuart Donaldson - PRESENT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....