WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Tuesday 11 June 2013

NF archived films on net

I have just run across the Yorkshire Film Archive which includes a film about the very violent anti-NF red demo against a NF Leeds Election meeting at Leeds Central High School. I consider this as probably the most dangerous activity I have ever been on. There is a description in pdf format of the film and I think - though its late and I haven't looked yet - to get the footage.
This is the NF Council Election mmeeting which resulted in around 100 NF members facing down around 2000-3000 reds. It was pretty scrary - we got through - but but not without some pretty bad injuries to many members old and young. Martin Webster was hospitalised and Andrew Brons had to fight off a real mob who targeted him. I had the unpleasant duty as Leeds Organiser of leading the march out of the hall with only one mounted policeman in attendance.
I have written of it in some length in my 'Memoirs Of A Street Soldier' Blog, but this gives a Red/ZOG perspective of the bloody events of that day.........you can download the pdf document description HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....