WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Monday 5 August 2013

Social networking,the Internet and White Nationalism

How do we deal as White Nationalists and in my case as a member of the National Front with the media revolution that is Social Networking? How do we turn it to our advantage? How do we cope with the lunatic fringe of Nationalism; the System; ZOG's lies and spies?
How do we police the net so that the name of the National Front is not misused, yet at the same time we use the Net to get across our message to tens of thousands of more people then we could through the more traditional way of meetings, leaflets, stickers and papers?
 
We have to, as White Nationalists recognise that this is only the start of the Social Networking media revolution. That it is going to develop in ways which are impossible to visualise at the moment.
White Nationalism - across the world - has been an early adapter to the Internet. Nationalists sites outnumber the far-left ones in just about every country I can think of.
Just take for example the Links we have to other Nationalist websites and Blogs on Nationalist Sentinel.
We are also fortunate that many WN's in the United Kingdom have more than a basic knowledge of the Net and some - a fair number, have become quite adept. I myself saw the possibilities very early on and pushed through five different City and Guild courses and a part degree in Computer Science (still working at it!), to ensure that I would not be left behind this very fast mushrooming of a new propaganda vista that is almost limitless
 
I am not saying we should leave behind our leaflets, stickers meetings and our traditional propaganda basics - if anything we should increase them at every opportunity. I will and I am doing my very best to promote my party - the National Front.
 
Last Saturday August 3rd, I was the opening speaker at a Yorkshire Regional meeting of the NF. I mentioned the pro's and the con's of the Net, but felt afterwards I had to get an article like this out here in Virtua Land, outlining those same pro's and cons.
 

So let us have a look at what is on offer and what we can do.
Firstly, we have websites. Websites are the very best message for getting our message across as they are so easy to moderate and police. I believe that a political party's major website is that party's 24/7 shop window.
The two things I would say about websites is that they must look as professional as possible and they must be updated regularly.
Just as with any shop window of the shop looks tatty and the goods look stale then folk will stop buying.
                                    
 
Blogs too are easy to build and easy to police. I do not allow comments on this blog, just I would say do not allow comments on websites either, because you are providing a platform to those whose possibly inane or anti-Nationalist comments can easily disrupt the message the Blog is trying to get across.
I would very much like to see a whole host of NF Blogs across the UK as long as they were registered with the National HQ and follow whatever guidelines the National Front leadership set down. I also believe that the National Front needs a national party officer with the job of ensuring that all sites and blogs which are OFFICIAL NF blogs adhere to those guidelines.
 
Now we come to forums and we enter more treacherous territory. I am a member of the Stormfront forum, Great Britain and also of its sub site under SF Communities of the well moderated "NF Members" Community section.
I try to  keep my postings both relevant and short. I do the best I can to get out of any forum 'flaming' - which on a well run forum with good moderators, and which should be stamped down on.
Unfortunately there are one or two forums out there which are NOT properly moderated and they become magnets for a small minority of 'nationalists' who exist, it seems, not to fight the enemy, but to attack - often to the point of myopic lunacy - figures such as myself, who after four decades of White Nationalist activity have found a great band of brothers and sisters who are my comrades - but - also some out and out nutcases who have even been known to set up Blogs for the single purpose of attacking other Nationalists. These sociopathic types will always be around, so I have found the best thing to do is just ignore them, and I never read their ramblings, even when other Comrades tell me some mentally challenged individuals has gone on another anti Eddy Morrison rant.
These weirdos soon show, by their morbid fixations on a perceived 'enemy' are very soon seen by the much greater number of Nationalists who are both sane and sensible to be candidates for some asylum or other.
I would like to see an Official National Front started as long as it was properly policed and moderated.
 
 
Facebook is most certainly a double edged weapon. It is currently the most out of control and biggest social networking site in existence.
The number of Facebook accounts held in the UK has reached 30 million, around half the population of the country.So we cannot ignore Facebook and used properly it can be one of greatest assets. That is NOT happening at the moment with, to my knowledge, no official Facebook page. I may stand corrected on that, but the official NF website carries a warning which I would heartily endorse, that individuals are on Facebook, claiming to speak for the Front but who are either agents provocateurs, disgruntled ex-members or worse.
We will have to set up a proper Facebook site and it MUST be rigorously policed, again by whom ever the National Leadership of the Movement appoint.
Again apologies for my ignorance of any regional Facebook NF sites are out there.


Britain is the second highest user of Twitter in the world so we cannot ignore it. I fail to see why I should tweet every other second of my day to anyone out there to read (I do not have a Twitter account and have closed down my Facebook account until things become more sensible.)
Again, there is no way that the NF can moderate people's tweets, but gross abuse or distortion by individuals claiming to be speaking on behalf of our Movement should be seriously looked at!
I use emails nearly all of the time to converse with colleagues or even if necessary to argue a point. I may not allow comments on this blog, but my e-mail address is there for all to see and I make a point of answering every email message I get.
Indeed for me, e-mailing is allowing me to build up an independent e-newspaper, "The White Nationalist" and with one click to send it out every week to its 230 odd subscribers.
(By the way - subscription is free so if you aren't getting 'The White nationalist' please e-mail me.)
One final point about e-mails. Before you fire one of in love or in anger - take a break and look at what you are about to send and ask yourself this question 'Are you saying something on this e-mail you would be unable to say face to face' - if the answer is YES then DO NOT send the e-mail - in many instances - silence is golden!

Eddy Morrison
natsentinel@virginmedia.com

natioanlistfreepress@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....