WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Monday 16 September 2013

A Life In White Nationalism



Back in May of this year I was writing an extra chapter to my first book - "Memoirs Of A Street Soldier", still available on the Internet plus there is a link on this Blog too), I realised that firstly I will be writing add-ons until Ragnorak intervenes, and the material was getting stale. Also I had left out a lot of stuff - ideology, tactics, organisation and also how my being a White Nationalism affected both my family and my ability to hold down a job.
I have kept this under wraps until now, when the Preface and the first five chapters are complete. I will be putting up part of the Preface on Nationalist Sentinel.
I have written the book 'warts and all', and my hope is that new generations can learn fom both my (many) mistakes but also the victories and positive things I believe I have contributed to our Cause and added to our ideology...hoping to finish it by year end, and then talk sweetly to a friendly publisher....


A Life in White Nationalism
by Eddy Morrison
Preface
1.Early Life
2.Into politics
3.The early days in the National Front
4.Colin Jordan becomes my Leader
5.NDFM - Fury on the streets
6.The Second Coming of the BNP
7.Into the maelstrom - the NF in the late 70's
8.National Action and Brixton Market
9.Years of reflection - White Nationalism!
10. John Tyndall - Called back into action
11.Work, family and business
13. 1989 - taking to the streets
14. 1999 - the dark year
15. The WNP
16. Recalled again - JT and the Nationalist Alliance
17. The Front is reborn
18. Strategy and tactics in a new century
19. The totality of organisation
20. Atheism and Democracy
21. Globalism versus White Nationalism
22. Racial Armaggedon
22. The Fourteen Words
23. The Future Calls!
Afterword

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....