WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Thursday 31 July 2014

Feeling Confederate...............

.............I am feeling very Confederate tonight. Talk all you like about White man killing White man and you are right (the First World War was just horrific slaughter with nobody winning and the White Race loosing), I just cannot get the battle for the Confederacy out of my mind.
It is said that we Briton's always champion the underdog and perhaps that's true.
I think its more than that though. The war between the States was a desperate fight to preserve a Southern Culture and a Southern way of life against what they saw as big industry, greed, capitalism and the end of the gentlemanly and charming old fashioned but noble and dignified way.
In the war, over one quarter of all Whitemen in the Confederacy died in battle.
Slavery was never really an issue, although Lincoln made it one. Blacks in the North were treated far worse than Blacks in the South.
By the end of the war, Black soldiers were fighting for both sides. Many free Blacks in the Confederacy, saw their way of life going too.
With classic liberalistic morality, those who damn down the Confederacy as a evil war for White supremacy,rob the many thousands of Black folk for whom the way of life of the South was something precious to be proud of too.
Byron Thomas is 19, black, a freshman at the University of South Carolina Beaufort and a proud Southerner. He hung a Confederate flag in his dorm room window until the university asked him to take it down because several people had complained about it. (The university later stepped back from the request, saying all students have the right to free speech.)
"I know it's kinda weird because I'm black," Thomas said in an iReport he submitted. "When I look at this flag, I just don't see racism. I see pride, respect. Southern pride, that's what I see."
Now that's a Black kid talking and the liberals are in a frenzy - its not supposed to happen, but good luck Byron Thomas, you fly your flag!

I am sitting at my desktop PC with two Confederate flags on my walls (plus a National Front black,red and white one) and wearing a Robert E Lee t-shirt.
The South's gonna' rise again? Maybe not, but just maybe - the White Man is gonna' rise again.....yee ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....