WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Sunday 27 July 2014

The Warriors and the Fleas



I have just got my copy of "The White Nationalist" which is capably run by Comrade Peter and in it there is an extremely good quote from Ian Stuart -


Ian Stuart Donaldson
'The enormity of our task is almost beyond comprehension. Sometimes state oppression,red opposition, and treachery by traitors in our midst makes us all feel like giving up-but at all costs we must continue our battle. Our fight begins in Europe, and spreads across the White World. Certain moments in our lives makes us realise the massive importance of our task. I have walked through Antwerp in the early evening as Nationalists gather in the bars. The beautiful architecture in the Flemish City embodies European genius - the evening in Rotterdam, as the lights of the great Dutch City sparkle as we have been made welcome by our comrades; an afternoon in Stockholm,frost upon the ground, then a journey on the train to Gothenburg as the beauty of Sweden and Scandinavia hypnotises me. I think of Germany, France, Italy and all the other great nations of Europe. Then I think of our cousinsin the U.S.A., Australia, and beyond. Whitemen made these nations and if White men do not stand up and fight their enemies our world will crumble. If this happens, when we are gone, someday and somewhere, the ghosts of the warriors who did fight will stand and accuse those cowards who did not. That will be the day of reckoning. We must all make some kind of contribution, and my songs are but a small part of what I hope to contribute to the survival of the White Race.'


I have seen many comrades fall over the decades this struggle has been my life. It that time many have fallen, good street soldiers, doing their best and their bit to make final victory over ZOG a possibility.
Amongst those many some in particular stand out - Colin Jordan, John Tyndall, John Peacock, Stanley Clayton-Garnett and Ian Stuart. I know I have missed many out but time and space is an issue.
I would call the above men 'Racial Warriors' who gave their whole, and in some cases their very lives trying to achieve totality of victory.
They are the giants who would never back down and never leave the Cause.
Today in the National Front we have some who are also Warriors, and some younger White Nationalists who will shape up to become our future Warriors.
Each and every one - as Ian points out - gives their all and puts petty spite and disruption to one side.
Ian said "and treachery by traitors in our midst". I would add something to that. Every Warrior fighting the struggle were 'Men of Honour' yet each and every one of them had to continually swat of the fleas that hover around the British Nationalist scene, their only reason to exist being to find fault with we who are giving our lives.
Ian was no exception and neither was JT (and neither am I - though I'm only a minor Warrior).
These fleas are not 'Men of Honour' or 'Woman of Honour' (as was Lady Jane Birdwood). They are the fleas - actually worse than traitors who for reasons of their own, usually their own inadequacy who  cannot wait to get in a dig when anything positive is happening and who buzz in their Fleaish glee, when an attack on a prominent White Nationalists hits near home.

The Fleas feed on rumour, innuendo and downright lies, and in my opinion are far worse than the Reds. At least there we have an enemy we can see.
My life has been plagued by them - fighting ZOG is very like hacking away with what ever weapons you have to hand, through a thick jungle and all the time having to put up with the Flea bites of these 'nationalists'.

There is no easy answer, ignoring them and soldiering on seems the only way. But one day, when we do achieve final victory, though I think I might be long gone by then, I would hope that the White Nationalist Movement will turn its power against these Fleas and swot them out of existence for good!
Eddy Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....