WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Tuesday 4 November 2014

Dealing with - rats, liars, stirrers and State agents...the NF way!

Its a long time since I bothered with this particular subject but with the excitement building up to this Sunday's great march by the National Front, the Remembrance Day March.
Unfortunately one of the side effects of this is that it has brought everyone of the  rats, liars, stirrers and State agents onto the Forums and especially onto Facebook doing what they do best - creating as much disruption as they can to cause grief to the NF and oher decent, honest and dedicated British Nationalists.
Years ago when I was under a partiular nasty series of attacks including threats to my person and the publishing on Red sites of my new flat's address. As I live in  a semi-sheltered housing scheme, my neighbours are elderly (as am I!), and vulnerable to such threats of violence.
I talked this over with John Tyndall and he said he never replied to this sort of thing and that was what they wanted. I have stuck to that adage ever since.
However, I may have made myself more strongminded against the low lifes that disagrreably hang around in the lower parts of the Nationalist pond, but other comrades seemingly under constant attack, especially my good friend and Chairman of the NF Kev Bryan.

So the reason I taking up time to highlight the campaign of gross misinformation circulating in (of course!) - the VNN Forum (which I NEVER view -sorry), but its doing a bit of damage on Facebook and even on to the usually extremely well moderated Forums such as Stormfront.


On Stormfront, the main culprit is a man calling himself 'whitehammer1', who is telling folk that the 'real' NF march on Sunday starts at a different time. Above is whitehammer by the way....one of the chief misinformation culprits.....but I am respecting his anonymity though he is well known to the NF.
Below - once again - are the correct times for the correct and ONLY NF March!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....