WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Latest Britain First......my apology

I received the latest issue of Britain First today which is the June/July issue of the NF's paper.
I was annoyed to see five typos got through to print. The fault lies with me.
I'll explain. I use Serif Pagemaker to create Britain First. This is then published as a PDF file which goes down to Sid in Brighton and he goes through it and sends an email showing the corrections.

This was done. The PDF file then goes over to another Media Department member who corrects the PDF file and resets a lot of the layout. The usual result is a very good. 
The amended PDF file goes through to the NF Printers.
This time however I sent the uncorrected PDF through by mistake and hence the typos.

It will NOT happen again I promise.
So my apologies to all subscribers and readers - get it because its still a good read!
Eddy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....