WV Archive

White Voice Archive 2 15 17 19 20 21 22 23 27 29 30 31 32

Thursday 13 October 2016

Weltgeist Heute

Weltgeist Heute
I am the centre of Eternal Chaos
I am the Thing that has come
I am the crusher of Eternal Salvation
I am The One

I am The Beast that rules your nations
I am the Spirit of Today
I am the Darkness that stifles your Hope
I am The Way

I was spawned long ago by the Ageless Elders
I am the Face of your Doom
I am the Fey that enslaves your People
I am The One

I am the Spirit of World Disorder
I am the polluter of your Blood
I am the Shedder of your young men's calling
I am the Flood

I am your Future
I am here this Day of Days
Can you to stand and fight me?
Can you fight My Sway?

Can you bring back the Light of the Day?

(E.M ) Oct 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say about anything.....